Software Packages that Use SLEPc
The list below shows software packages that use SLEPc or expose part of its functionality in a higher-level context. You can also see the list of applications that use SLEPc.
Finite elements and high-level computational toolkits
- FEniCS: a toolkit for the Automation of Computational Mathematical Modeling (ACMM).
- RBniCS: reduced order modelling in FEniCS.
- dolfin-adjoint: automatic computation of adjoint linear models using DOLFIN (FEniCS). See also tlm_adjoint.
- Firedrake: an automated system for the solution of PDEs with FEM. See here an example that uses SLEPc.
- libMesh: a C++ framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations.
- deal.II: a finite element Differential Equations Analysis Library. See here an example that uses SLEPc.
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of Discrete Problems. See here an example that computes eigenvalues.
- MOOSE: Multiphysics Object Oriented Simulation Environment.
- PHAML: adaptive finite elements for elliptic PDEs.
- FreeFEM: A high level multiphysics finite element software.
- MFEM: a free, lightweight, scalable C++ library for finite element methods.
- OOFEM: an Object Oriented Finite Element code.
- PHG: Parallel Hierarchical Grid, an adaptive mesh refinement FEM framework.
- Feel++: a C++ library for partial differential equation solves using generalized Galerkin methods.
- FEMuS: open-source Finite Element C++ library.
- OpenCMISS: Open Continuum Mechanics, Imaging, Signal processing and System identification.
- SfePy: Simple Finite Elements in Python.
Many-body calculations, quantum systems
- ELSI: ELectronic Structure Infrastructure.
- DFT-FE: real-space DFT calculations using Finite Elements.
- TiberCAD: multiscale device simulator.
- NEMO5: NanoElectronics MOdeling Tools, which is the basis of other tools such as Quantum Dot Lab.
- Hammer: numerical tools for treating systems of strongly interacting quantum many body systems.
- Yambo: many-body calculations in solid state and molecular physics.
- pyCTQW: Continuous-Time Quantum Walk simulator.
- PsiQuaSP: Permutation symmetry for identical Quantum Systems Package.
- dynamite: fast full quantum dynamics.
- quimb: python library for quantum information and many-body calculations.
Plasma physics, nuclear engineering
- GENE: Gyrokinetic Electromagnetic Numerical Experiment.
- GYRO: the General Atomics TGYRO code suite.
- PB3D: Peeling-Ballooning in 3-D.
- VERA: Virtual Environment for Reactor Applications.
- FEMFFUSION: a finite element method code for nuclear reactor modelling.
- Milonga: a free nuclear reactor core analysis code.
- Rattlesnake: a radiation transport solver for the linearized Boltzmann radiation transport equation.