Applications and Software that Use SLEPc
The following is a list of applications and publications on applications developed by SLEPc users. If you want your application to be included in this list please contact us at . This list helps us demonstrate to our sponsors the usefulness of our work, so additional entries help us to continue developing, improving, and supporting SLEPc.
Software that Interface to SLEPc
- slepc4py: python bindings for SLEPc.
- FEniCS: a toolkit for the Automation of Computational Mathematical Modeling (ACMM).
- dolfin-adjoint: automatic computation of adjoint linear models using DOLFIN.
- libMesh: a C++ framework for the numerical simulation of partial differential equations.
- deal.II: a finite element Differential Equations Analysis Library.
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of Discrete Problems.
- PHAML: adaptive finite elements for elliptic PDEs.
- OOFEM: an Object Oriented Finite Element code.
- PHG: Parallel Hierarchical Grid, an adaptive mesh refinement FEM framework.
- Feel++: a C++ library for partial differential equation solves using generalized Galerkin methods.
- Elefant: Efficient Learning, Large-scale Inference, and Optimisation Toolkit.
- TiberCAD: Multiscale Device Simulator.
- GENE: Gyrokinetic Electromagnetic Numerical Experiment.
- NEMO5: NanoElectronics MOdeling Tools, which is the basis of other tools such as Quantum Dot Lab.
- GYRO: The General Atomics TGYRO Code Suite.
- DoQO: Diagonalisation of Quantum Observables.
- SALSA: Self-Adapting Large-scale Solver Architecture.
- OpenCMISS: Open Continuum Mechanics, Imaging, Signal processing and System identification.
- Milonga: a free nuclear reactor core analysis code.
- Cubica: a toolkit for subspace deformations.
- Dome: a power system analysis toolbox.